January 8, 2008

Windmill Web Testing Framework

If what this page says is true then Windmill will be very well worth some investigation. Of course the major problem with the Python web world is that so much is going on it's simply impossible to keep up with everything! Of course WSGI lays the foundation for much else, and it appears that Zope 2 now plays well with others.

I think I might start trying to make shorter blog entries just to note the most interesting developments as PyPI (Cheese Shop) contributions fly past at a rate of knots.

In the past I have looked at TurboGears, and was impressed how easy it was to implement the functionality of another web site. Recently I have been doing a similar thing with Django. We are very fortunate to have two such capable frameworks available for our web developments, and I am going to try and make sure that they both get some coverage in Python Magazine.

No comments: